Thursday, March 5, 2009

Do you use archived posts? Feedback needed!


Yesterday Dr. Makarewicz mentioned a great resource site for graph editor scripts by Aaron Koressel. Go check it out, you'll like it.

I was curious to see if I posted about that and I found a link to it on my pre-Spungella site Academy Animation. It was part of two-post heads-up to check out Mr. Blake's Art Diary. Here's part 1 and here's part 2.

This made me think about the older site.

Should I re-post useful posts from the AAU site?
Should I just post quick reminders to a few older posts?

Or is that not needed because you check out the "Post Archives" and "Best-of Spungella" links?

This might sound mean (but it's not intended to be), but I'm always assuming that people are lazy (me included). That's why I created the AAU blog, Spungella and Animation Buffet in the first place. So people don't have to spend/waste time looking for things all over the web, they can just come to a centralized spot that redirects them, a spot that does the looking for them.

But since people are lazy, are they actually going through older posts? What do you guys do and think? Please leave a comment. I'd like to make this site as streamlined and useful as possible.

- pic source

No comments:

Post a Comment