Monday, July 20, 2009

Spungella On-Site Email Instructions for Sign-Up - Update

_________________________________________________________________________

[update:]

Well, this is very weird, looks like people got error messages, but I got all of your emails on that account. Maybe my host had a hiccup and sent out that error? But since so many had problems, what if some didn't go through?

I'm really sorry for that, no idea what happened. I changed the email and tested it, and just like the other one, it works.

In order to keep it fair for everybody, I will cancel this sign-up and re-open it for tomorrow, 12:30pm. Feel free to email me on the new address as a test today.
_________________________________________________________________________


I you plan on emailing me about SOS, then here are the details:


Send an email to: signup (at) spungella.com

Subject: Fall 2009 SOS Workshop sign-up

Body: I'd like to attend the 2009 Fall SOS workshop (or something like that).

Sign-up time is 7/21/09, 12:30pm, San Francisco time.

- pic source

No comments:

Post a Comment